Welcome to Huron Gastro’s Wellness Program. Our specialized team of gastroenterologists, nutritional experts, and clinical staff are eager to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
As you may know, in losing weight, you will significantly reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease, and cancer, as well as optimize your digestive health and wellbeing. Losing weight can be a frustrating and emotional experience, but our aim is to partner with you on your weight-loss journey—providing guidance, support, and encouragement every step of the way.
Our Wellness Program is designed for people who have found it challenging to lose weight through diet and exercise alone. It is a one-year program that blends a physician-supervised, healthy meal-replacement program with personalized fitness, nutrition, and social support.
Meal Replacement Program
- Personal consultant to help you choose your nutritious, meal-replacement products
- 12-week lead-in, meal-replacement phase; additional time available if needed
- Retrains your craving and portion-control mechanisms
- Meets every Thursday evening from 5pm - 6pm
- Led by a registered nurse
- Features educational lectures, activities, guest speakers, and cooking classes
- Focuses on healthy-eating mindset and healthy behavioral habits
- Meet with other participants and share experiences
- Live-stream view via closed Facebook group
Personalized Fitness & Nutrition
- Fit3D Scan - a digital representation of your body measurements. This will help track your progress during the program.
- "The Next Steps Program" - A comprehensive fitness assessment and medically-supervised training program
- Close monitoring of your physiological fitness metrics
- Three locations: Chelsea, Dexter, and Washtenaw
- Gym facilities are open 7 days a week
- Participants receive a discounted membership fee with enrollment
- Dietician Support
- Counseling sessions with a registered dietician are available
- Establish individualized goals
- Create individualized meal plans
- Explore healthy eating-out options
- Understand personal diet needs and desires
Call Renita, our Wellness Program Specialist, at 734-961-6710 for more information and to schedule an appointment.