Active Clinical Trials
Active Clinical Trials at Huron Gastro are listed below. If you have any questions about our current research, please contact our research department at email@example.com or call (734) 961-6768.
Active Clinical Trials
- A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Semaglutide, and the Fixed-Dose Combination of Cilofexor and Firsocostat, Alone and in Combination, in Subjects with Compensated Cirrhosis (F4) due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) (GS-US-454-6075)
A Phase 2b/3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Efruxifermin in Non-Cirrhotic Subjects with Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (Nash) (Harmony, AK-US-001-0102)
In Active Ulcerative Colitis- A Randomized Controlled Trial for Determination of the Optimal Treatment Target (Treatment algorithms will feature the use of Vedolizumab) (VERDICT, RP-1706)
A Phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center study to evaluate GB004 in adult subjects with mild-to-moderate active ulcerative colitis (GB004-2101)
A Phase 2a, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of PRA023 in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Crohn’s Disease (Apollo PR200-103)
A Study to Assess the Genotype of Subjects with Diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s Disease (PRELUDE PR100-105)
- An Open-Label Extension and Saftey Monitoring Study of Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis Patients Previously Enrolled in Etrolizumab Phase II/III Studies (GA28951, Cottonwood)
A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Protocol to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Guselkumab in Participants with Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease (GALAXI, CNTO1959CRD3001)
- A Phase 3 Multicenter, Open-Label Extension (OLE) Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of ABT-494 in subjects with Ulcerative Colitis (AbbVie M14-533)
- A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Long-Term, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Obeticholic Acid in Subjects with Nonalcohlic Steatohepatitis (REGENERATE, 747-303)
- A Phase 4 Long-Term Non-Interventional Registry to Assess Safety and Effectiveness of HUMIRA (Adalimumab) in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis (AbbVie LEGACY)
Please visit ClinicalTrials.gov for detail information on clinical research studies listed.