Huron Gastro COVID-19 Alert
- Due to the recent increase in the COVID-DELTA VARIANT infection rates in our region, we are now requesting that Drivers/Visitors wait in their car.
- Drivers will be advised to wait in their cars. If they leave the area, they will need to remain within 10 minutes of the CDC for all procedures and office visits.
- Exceptions to this policy may be made for drivers to accompany a patient into the Prep area or Clinic Exam Rooms:
- Drivers who provide physical and/or emotional support to the patient in terms of ambulation and activities of daily living
- Drivers who have power of attorney or are appointed guardians of the patient
- Drivers who may be needed to assist with providing patient information
- Drivers who have health or mobility issues and may be adversely affected during extreme weather condition, or who may need close proximity to the restrooms
- Masks are required while in the building.
- This policy is congruent with previous HG/CDC policy.
Thank You for your cooperation!
** Pre-Procedure testing is only required for specific procedures.
Notifications will be sent directly to those affected. **
Pre-Procedural Testing Locations