Krishnavel V. Chathadi, M.D., AGAF
Education and Training
- Advanced Endoscopy Training, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, University of Michigan Health System
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of Michigan Health System
- Doctor of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Advanced/Interventional Endoscopy
- ERCP including Cholangiopancreatoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic EUS
- Endoscopic mucosal resection including complex polyp resection
- Enteral Stenting
- Barrett’s endotherapy including radiofrequency ablation
- Pancreatico-Biliary Disease
Dr. Chathadi is not accepting new patients.
He available to perform procedures in the endoscopy center.